Who We Are
This privacy notice provides you with details about how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website: http://www.TheQuietPlace.org
The Quiet Place NC is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data.
If you need to contact us in regards to this policy or your personal data, you can email us at TheQuietPlaceNC@aol.com or snail mail us at: 324 Marble Mine Road, Bakersville, NC 28705.
What Personal Data We Collect
We may collect any of the following personal data from you:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Data about how you use our website
- Any other information that you directly provide to us through our contact form, our comments section, our applications, our donations form, or via email, telephone, and snail mail.
The Quiet Place NC website is hosted and located in the United States. Any personal data that users outside of the U.S. provided to The Quiet Place NC will be transferred to the United States, and by visiting this site and submitting personal data, you authorize this transfer.
How We Use Your Data
We use the data we collect for any or all of the following:
- Process financial transactions
- Send you communications about the services you have requested
- Reply to any inquires you have about our services
- Send you marketing communications regarding our services
- Monitor and analyze the use of our website
- Administer and protect our organization and website
- Manage our organization and services provided
Who We Share Your Data With
We do not share your personal data with third parties.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We retain your data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We use a software technology called “cookies” to collect non-personal information about our visitors. Such information includes the domain name of the visitor’s internet service provider (ISP). We also count the number of visitors who come to our site each day in an aggregate form. Such information allows us to better assess which attractions are best meeting our audience’s needs.
How We Protect Your Data
We strive to ensure that all current and future information collected from our users is secure. We are careful to limit the number of individuals who have access to our database servers as well as maintaining standard commercial standards in electronic security and password protection.